Performance and Excellence
INNOVATION AND COMPETITIVENESS IN THE SERVICE OF BUSINESS PERFORMANCE
Faced by the increasingly tough global competition and the acute crisis of the eurozone, companies are always tempted to implement the conventional cost reduction solutions : restructuring, staff reductions, factory closures, outsourcing, offshoring.
The best answer is undoubtedly the development of innovation and competitiveness to improve product lines and services and the creation of new profitable activities. Apple gives us three prime examples with the iPod, iPhone and iPad.
THE 3 STEPS TO SUCCESS
VALUE ADDED TIME
The original and most valuable resource for projects is above all the TIME TO CONSOLIDATE along the way and particularly the VALUE ADDED TIME, without downtimes or avoidable errors that would require counter-measures and repairs.
Projects must constantly and incessantly be fed to move on to the expected success, and generate new strategic and profitable activities.
THE AMAZING DAILY TRANSFORMATION
"Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration."
THE GENIUS OF THE QUESTIONS DETERMINES THE GENIUS OF THE ANSWERES
Not asking questions does not give answers.
Asking the wrong question gives wrong answers.
Asking the good questions provides good answers.
Asking brilliant questions brings brilliant answers.
SUPPORT PROJECT TEAMS ALL THE WAY TO COMPLETION
O.VISION supports companies TO ACCELERATE, STRENGTHEN and SECURE their projects :
1. ACCELERATE : the speed of execution and reactivity are an absolute necessity in order to stay on course with clients.
2. STRENGTHENING : clarify and address issues, problems, difficulties, blockages and obstacles that businesses face.
3. SECURE : be it a sprint race, a middle distance or a marathon, the important thing is to go all the way to the end and cross the finish line.
THE 3 KEY QUALITIES OF TEAM PROJECTS
ACHIEVE AMBITIOUS GOALS
To help project teams achieve the ambitious goals of Performance and Excellence, O.VISION offers a challenging and beneficial mentoring program by taking on a triple function :
1. SELECTOR : identify the right people at the right places.
2. TRAINER : develop innate talents and acquired skills.
3. COACH : accompanying the teams before, during and after achieving outstanding performances.
In addition to their profitability and their continuity, companies include ethical values in their practices, as well as being socially and environmentally responsibile.